2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a family-friendly SUV with an ample amount of interior space and a powerful and efficient engine. The real question is, how much can it tow around the San Marcos area? Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and specifications of this new SUV available today at Mazda of Escondido.
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The towing capacity across all five trim levels of the CX-5 is 2,000 pounds. The new Mazda CX-5 models come equipped with standard front-wheel drive, with all-wheel drive as an available option. Below are the following features and specs that help the 2019 Mazda CX-5 tow:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine that delivers 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV® AWD
- SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus
Mazda Features for Safer Towing
Thanks to an array of features, towing is made an easy task around the Carlsbad behind the wheel of the Mazda CX-5. Regardless of having something attached to the CX-5 towing hitch or not, these following features create a safer drive for you and your passengers:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System assists you in maintaining stability and control as you tow 2,000 pounds behind you
- Hill Launch Assist can sense when you’re parked on an inclined surface. It holds the brakes down until the gas pedal is pressed to ensure zero rolling
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist provides additional braking power when necessary
- Smart City Brake Support works in traffic to prevent those low-speed bumper to bumper accidents
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring increases safety while changing lanes
Test Drive the Mazda CX-5 at Mazda of Escondido
If you believe the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the perfect SUV for you, adventure awaits in Carlsbad! Take a look at our new inventory online to find the right vehicle. Once you’re confident in your decision, feel free to contact us to schedule a test drive in Escondido.
More About the 2019 Mazda CX-5
Drivers near Vista and Carlsbad have so many reasons to choose the 2019 Mazda CX-5, and the most recent Mazda CX-5 safety rating is just icing on the cake! Whether you look to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, you’ll find that this Mazda SUV leaves nothing to…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a family-friendly SUV with an ample amount of interior space and a powerful and efficient engine. The real question is, how much can it tow around the San Marcos area? Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and specifications of this new SUV available today at Mazda of Escondido. New Mazda CX-5…
An important aspect to families looking for a new SUV is space. The 2019 Mazda CX-5 provides the interior and cargo space dimensions Vista and Carlsbad drivers need on the road. Explore the dimensions and features of the Mazda CX-5 that make every moment behind the wheel more enjoyable at Mazda of Escondido. Learn MoreBrowse CX-5 InventoryContact Us…