What are the 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Configurations?
There are three 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback configurations available to Escondido drivers: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. Learn more about what each has to offer you and your San Marcos commutes by taking a look at some of the different features of each configuration. This will help you decide which version of the Mazda3 hatchback you should drive home.
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback
The entry-level Mazda3 Hatchback comes equipped with a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. With great power also comes great technology and efficiency. This configuration also features:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration is the Mazda3 Preferred Package, which runs on a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp on Vista roads and beyond. This trim level includes the above features from the Hatchback base trim and adds on the following features and specs for Carlsbad drivers:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Premium Package
At the top of the line is the Mazda3 Premium Package configuration. This trim level also runs on the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In addition to the features from the above trims, you’ll also find the following:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which Mazda3 Hatchback Configuration do You Prefer?
Make your way to Mazda of Escondido to test drive one of the Mazda3 Hatchback configurations in person to help you decide which is best for you. Pair your favorite model with one of our new vehicle specials and contact us to get the process started!
More From Mazda of Escondido
El 2019 Mazda CX-9 tiene una capacidad impresionante de remolque y muchas características de seguridad para darle tranquilidad, pero el aspecto más importante a la que prestar atención es el interior. Con un diseño elegante y de alta calidad y un sistema avanzado de audio, el CX-9 proporcionará un viaje diario entretenido y cómodo. Nuevo…
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 has impressive safety features for extra peace of mind and a towing capacity that is sure to impress. However, the most important aspect to be mindful of is the CX-9 interior. With a stylish, high-quality design and high-tech audio system, the CX-9 will provide entertaining and comfortable drives. Learn MoreBrowse CX-9…
An important aspect to families looking for a new SUV is space. The 2019 Mazda CX-5 provides the interior and cargo space dimensions Vista and Carlsbad drivers need on the road. Explore the dimensions and features of the Mazda CX-5 that make every moment behind the wheel more enjoyable at Mazda of Escondido. Learn MoreBrowse CX-5 InventoryContact Us…