What are the 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Configurations?
There are three 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback configurations available to Escondido drivers: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. Learn more about what each has to offer you and your San Marcos commutes by taking a look at some of the different features of each configuration. This will help you decide which version of the Mazda3 hatchback you should drive home.
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback
The entry-level Mazda3 Hatchback comes equipped with a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. With great power also comes great technology and efficiency. This configuration also features:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration is the Mazda3 Preferred Package, which runs on a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp on Vista roads and beyond. This trim level includes the above features from the Hatchback base trim and adds on the following features and specs for Carlsbad drivers:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Premium Package
At the top of the line is the Mazda3 Premium Package configuration. This trim level also runs on the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In addition to the features from the above trims, you’ll also find the following:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which Mazda3 Hatchback Configuration do You Prefer?
Make your way to Mazda of Escondido to test drive one of the Mazda3 Hatchback configurations in person to help you decide which is best for you. Pair your favorite model with one of our new vehicle specials and contact us to get the process started!
Interested in the latest model? Check out the 2020 Mazda3 Hatchback configurations today.
More From Mazda of Escondido
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2020 Mazda CX-9 has a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds, whether you opt for front-wheel or all-wheel drive.* That’s plenty of strength to hook up a small boat or camper for a trip outside of San Marcos. Learn more about how this three-row SUV achieves maximum towing capabilities…
Los conductores de automóviles en San Marcos que aman el Mazda3 ya tienen dos excelentes opciones: sedán o puerta trasera (hatchback). Si elige la última opción, tendrá tres configuraciones de hatchback Mazda3 para elegir. Descubra todas sus opciones antes de ponerse al volante con Mazda of Escondido. Encuentre su Mazda3 Contáctenos MAZDA3 HATCHBACK – DESDE $ 23,700 MSRP*…
San Marcos drivers who love the Mazda3 already have two great choices: sedan or hatchback. If you choose the latter option, you’ll have three Mazda3 Hatchback configurations to choose from. Take a look at all your options before you get behind the wheel with Mazda of Escondido. Find Your New Mazda3Contact Us Mazda3 Hatchback – Starting at $23,700 MSRP*…