What are the 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Configurations?
There are three 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback configurations available to Escondido drivers: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. Learn more about what each has to offer you and your San Marcos commutes by taking a look at some of the different features of each configuration. This will help you decide which version of the Mazda3 hatchback you should drive home.
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback
The entry-level Mazda3 Hatchback comes equipped with a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. With great power also comes great technology and efficiency. This configuration also features:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration is the Mazda3 Preferred Package, which runs on a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp on Vista roads and beyond. This trim level includes the above features from the Hatchback base trim and adds on the following features and specs for Carlsbad drivers:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Premium Package
At the top of the line is the Mazda3 Premium Package configuration. This trim level also runs on the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In addition to the features from the above trims, you’ll also find the following:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which Mazda3 Hatchback Configuration do You Prefer?
Make your way to Mazda of Escondido to test drive one of the Mazda3 Hatchback configurations in person to help you decide which is best for you. Pair your favorite model with one of our new vehicle specials and contact us to get the process started!
More From Mazda of Escondido
Drivers near Vista and Carlsbad have so many reasons to choose the 2019 Mazda CX-5, and the most recent Mazda CX-5 safety rating is just icing on the cake! Whether you look to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, you’ll find that this Mazda SUV leaves nothing to…
As with most Mazda vehicles, the 2019 Mazda CX-3 is able to give drivers the best of both worlds: power and fuel efficiency. So what is the Mazda CX-3 gas mileage? The Mazda CX-3 is offered in several different trim levels, and in this guide from Mazda of Escondido, you can find out which fuel-efficient trim is…
The new 2019 Mazda6 configurations are packed with an eye-popping amount of features that will make San Marcos-area drives a breeze. With a starting MSRP of $23,800*, you can enjoy features like the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system across all five the trim levels. Below, the experts at Mazda of Escondido broke down the nuances between the different Mazda6…