What Are the 2019 Mazda6 Configurations?
The new 2019 Mazda6 configurations are packed with an eye-popping amount of features that will make San Marcos-area drives a breeze. With a starting MSRP of $23,800*, you can enjoy features like the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system across all five the trim levels. Below, the experts at Mazda of Escondido broke down the nuances between the different Mazda6 configurations so you can find out which trim best suits your needs!
Mazda6 Trim Levels, Fuel Estimates, And Prices
Below, you’ll read some key Mazda6 specs unique to each trim level:
- Mazda6 Sport ($23,800 starting MSRP*) – 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that yields 26 city mpg / 35 highway mpg***. SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed manual transmission with sport mode, a rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring ($26,400 starting MSRP*) – 19-inch wheels, power sliding glass moonroof, a 6-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and leatherette trimmed sports seat.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring ($29,500 starting MSRP*) – 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine yields 23 city mpg / 31 highway mpg***. Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, and navigation.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve ($32,000 starting MSRP*) – Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, ventilated seats, a power passenger seat, automatic power folding side mirrors, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature ($35,100 starting MSRP*) – Includes a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, Nappa leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Wondering what’s next? Get the 2020 Mazda6 MSRP and explore the latest configurations today.
Mazda6 Packages And Options
The revolutionary safety technology contained within the i-ACTIVSENSE®** Package is optional on the Mazda6 Sport trim and standard on the higher trim levels. Some of the features included in the package are:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers for those rare rainy days near Carlsbad
Test Drive the Mazda6 Midsize Sedan Near Vista!
Now that you’re aware of the features available to you across the different Mazda6 midsize sedan configurations, take a peek at the new Mazda6 inventory at Mazda of Escondido. Once you know which model you want to test drive, reach out to schedule a hangout with us—we’d love to see you!
More from Mazda of Escondido
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2020 Mazda CX-9 has a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds, whether you opt for front-wheel or all-wheel drive.* That’s plenty of strength to hook up a small boat or camper for a trip outside of San Marcos. Learn more about how this three-row SUV achieves maximum towing capabilities…
Los conductores de automóviles en San Marcos que aman el Mazda3 ya tienen dos excelentes opciones: sedán o puerta trasera (hatchback). Si elige la última opción, tendrá tres configuraciones de hatchback Mazda3 para elegir. Descubra todas sus opciones antes de ponerse al volante con Mazda of Escondido. Encuentre su Mazda3 Contáctenos MAZDA3 HATCHBACK – DESDE $ 23,700 MSRP*…
San Marcos drivers who love the Mazda3 already have two great choices: sedan or hatchback. If you choose the latter option, you’ll have three Mazda3 Hatchback configurations to choose from. Take a look at all your options before you get behind the wheel with Mazda of Escondido. Find Your New Mazda3Contact Us Mazda3 Hatchback – Starting at $23,700 MSRP*…
* MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
**i-ACTIVSENSE® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
***EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.