2021 Mazda6 Safety Features
MAZDA is renowned for building cars that keep drivers and their passengers safe and secure. The 2021 MAZDA6 is no different. Equipped with the i-ACTIVSENSE® suite of advanced technologies, the new MAZDA6 prioritizes safety via features that alert you to potential hazards on the San Marcos roads and help you avoid collisions or reduce their impact. Curious about the 2021 MAZDA6 safety features available? Learn more with Mazda of Escondido, and then get in touch to schedule a test drive of this MAZDA sedan near Vista.
MAZDA6 SAFETY FEATURES: i-ACTIVSENSE®
As previously mentioned, safety behind the wheel of the MAZDA6 can largely be attributed to the i-ACTIVSENSE® package, which includes:
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Detects vehicles and objects in your blind spot and issues a chime and warning light accordingly.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Detects vehicles approaching from the side when reversing and delivers audible and visual warnings.
- MAZDA Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go: Maintains a set speed and minimum following distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, slowing down and speeding up automatically with the flow of traffic.
- Smart Brake Support: Warns you of vehicles in your path if impact is predicted at speeds above 10 mph and applies the brakes if necessary.
- Lane-Keep Assist: Performs minor steering corrections if you begin to unintentionally depart your lane.
- High Beam Control: Maximizes visibility with high beams and automatically switches between low and high based on oncoming traffic.
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System: Turns the headlights to bend lighting around corners and illuminate what’s around the curve.
- Driver Attention Alert: Monitors driving habits and suggests when it may be time for a break.
ADDITIONAL MAZDA6 SAFETY FEATURES
In addition to the i-ACTIVSENSE® suite, MAZDA6 safety features that will benefit you on the Carlsbad roads include:
- 360-degree view monitor
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Traction Control System
- Hill Launch Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LATCH child safety seat lower anchors and upper tethers
- Engine-immobilizer anti-theft system
DISCOVER MAZDA6 SAFETY AT Mazda of Escondido
Ready to take advantage of the MAZDA6 safety features for yourself? Apply for financing online with Mazda of Escondido to get started, and the 2021 MAZDA6 will be yours in no time! Make sure to browse our new vehicle specials to secure a great deal, too.
More From Mazda of Escondido
Across the lineup, the 2021 MAZDA CX-5 provides drivers with supple performance, enhanced efficiency, high-tech features, and ample space. Do you need help determining which of the 2021 MAZDA CX-5 trim levels will best meet your San Marcos driving demands? Explore the MAZDA CX-5 trims with Mazda of Escondido to make your choice easier! Browse Our…
Safety is an important consideration as you shop for a new crossover, so the MAZDA CX-30 safety rating and features should provide the peace of mind you’re seeking. This model has earned top marks from the most revered auto safety institutions, and it also boasts a variety of high-tech driver-assistance systems to keep you…
How much can you tow with your MAZDA CX-9? With either front- or all-wheel drive, you can expect a 2021 MAZDA CX-9 towing capacity of 3,500 pounds*, which means you will have more than enough power to haul a small boat or trailer for adventures around Vista. Discover the details about the 2021 MAZDA…