2018 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 is a capable midsize SUV that can help you tow what you need to around San Marcos and Vista. Combining strength and high-quality features, this Mazda SUV is a great choice for your next vehicle. Explore Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and abilities below, then schedule a test drive at Mazda of Escondido to experience Mazda CX-5 performance in person!
How Much Can the 2018 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The Mazda towing capacity on the CX-5 SUV is at a 2,000 pound maximum on all three CX-5 trim levels. Whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, you’ll be able to tow a ton on your next road trip, big move, or boating excursion. Below are the CX-5 specs that help with such towing capabilities:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine Cylinder Deactivation
- 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV AWD®
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport Mode
Mazda Towing Features
Mazda CX-5 technologies like ones below have made towing around Carlsbad safer and more convenient. Even if you don’t have anything attached to your trailer hitch at any given moment, these standard safety features will give you peace of mind:
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist gives you added braking power when needed.
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, which helps you maintain stability even with 2,000 pounds attached behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline and will hold the brakes down until you press the accelerator.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to change lanes safely.
- Smart City Brake Support helps prevent low-speed fender-benders in traffic.
Find the Right SUV at Mazda of Escondido.
Learn more about Mazda CX-5 features by comparing it to the CX-9 as well as competitors like the Honda CR-V, Nissan Rogue, or the 2019 Toyota RAV4. If you want to expand your search, check out Mazda CX-9 towing capacity, performance and interior dimensions, and explore Mazda accessories to find out how to fully-equip your Mazda SUV for towing or whatever else you need.
Learn More at Mazda of Escondido
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2020 Mazda CX-9 has a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds, whether you opt for front-wheel or all-wheel drive.* That’s plenty of strength to hook up a small boat or camper for a trip outside of San Marcos. Learn more about how this three-row SUV achieves maximum towing capabilities…
Los conductores de automóviles en San Marcos que aman el Mazda3 ya tienen dos excelentes opciones: sedán o puerta trasera (hatchback). Si elige la última opción, tendrá tres configuraciones de hatchback Mazda3 para elegir. Descubra todas sus opciones antes de ponerse al volante con Mazda of Escondido. Encuentre su Mazda3 Contáctenos MAZDA3 HATCHBACK – DESDE $ 23,700 MSRP*…
San Marcos drivers who love the Mazda3 already have two great choices: sedan or hatchback. If you choose the latter option, you’ll have three Mazda3 Hatchback configurations to choose from. Take a look at all your options before you get behind the wheel with Mazda of Escondido. Find Your New Mazda3Contact Us Mazda3 Hatchback – Starting at $23,700 MSRP*…