2018 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2018 Mazda CX-5 is a capable midsize SUV that can help you tow what you need to around San Marcos and Vista. Combining strength and high-quality features, this Mazda SUV is a great choice for your next vehicle. Explore Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and abilities below, then schedule a test drive at Mazda of Escondido to experience Mazda CX-5 performance in person!
How Much Can the 2018 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The Mazda towing capacity on the CX-5 SUV is at a 2,000 pound maximum on all three CX-5 trim levels. Whether you choose front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, you’ll be able to tow a ton on your next road trip, big move, or boating excursion. Below are the CX-5 specs that help with such towing capabilities:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine Cylinder Deactivation
- 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV AWD®
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport Mode
Mazda Towing Features
Mazda CX-5 technologies like ones below have made towing around Carlsbad safer and more convenient. Even if you don’t have anything attached to your trailer hitch at any given moment, these standard safety features will give you peace of mind:
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist gives you added braking power when needed.
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, which helps you maintain stability even with 2,000 pounds attached behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline and will hold the brakes down until you press the accelerator.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to change lanes safely.
- Smart City Brake Support helps prevent low-speed fender-benders in traffic.
Find the Right SUV at Mazda of Escondido.
Learn more about Mazda CX-5 features by comparing it to the CX-9 as well as competitors like the Honda CR-V, Nissan Rogue, or the 2019 Toyota RAV4. If you want to expand your search, check out Mazda CX-9 towing capacity, performance and interior dimensions, and explore Mazda accessories to find out how to fully-equip your Mazda SUV for towing or whatever else you need.
Learn More at Mazda of Escondido
An important aspect to families looking for a new SUV is space. The 2019 Mazda CX-5 provides the interior and cargo space dimensions Vista and Carlsbad drivers need on the road. Explore the dimensions and features of the Mazda CX-5 that make every moment behind the wheel more enjoyable at Mazda of Escondido. Learn MoreBrowse CX-5 InventoryContact Us…
There are three 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback configurations available to Escondido drivers: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. Learn more about what each has to offer you and your San Marcos commutes by taking a look at some of the different features of each configuration. This will help you decide which version of the Mazda3 hatchback you…
Cuando se busca un SUV para transportar carga o sus seres queridos, se necesita espacio. El 2019 Mazda CX-5 tiene las dimensiones interiores y espacio de carga necesario para llevar a todo lo que importa para sus viajes desde San Marcos a Vista. Explore las dimensiones y características del Mazda CX-5 que hacen que cada momento…