Looking to completely customize your Mazda model? Mazda of Escondido maintains a vast inventory of genuine Mazda parts and accessories, and we always keep pricing competitive with part specials. Discover the many Mazda accessories available near San Marcos to make your vehicle your own!
Enhance your Mazda3 with the following accessories:
- Interior lighting kit: Add a touch of style with white LED interior lights.
- Mazda Mobile Start: Get your engine running and control other vehicle settings from afar directly through your smartphone.
- Rear parking sensors: Receive notifications if there are obstructions behind you as you maneuver into parking spaces.
Give your sedan a boost with Mazda6 accessories such as:
- Alloy pedals: Improve pedal grip while also adding a powerful look to your Mazda6 cabin.
- Rear spoiler: Build upon the sleek lines of your Mazda in the exact color of your car.
- Navigation system: This system integrates with your vehicle’s display screen to provide you with 3D interactive maps, voice control, lane guidance, and more.
Mazda CX-5 Accessories
On the Mazda CX-5, you can incorporate accessories like:
- Trailer hitch: Install this Class 1 trailer hitch, the trailer hitch ball mount, and trailer light adapter so that you can tow everything you need to and from Vista.
- All-weather floor mats: Protect your Mazda CX-5 from mud, sand, snow, grass, water, spills, and whatever else that may occur.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror: Program your garage door, entry gates, security lights, and more with the touch of a button. The mirror also reduces glare from headlights behind you.
Mazda CX-9 Accessories
- Fog lights: Shine extra light ahead in the midst of fog, rain, or snow.
- Roof rack and lifestyle attachments: Stow your gear conveniently on the roof of your Mazda CX-9 with a roof rack, roof rails, and crossbars. Attachments include a cargo box, a kayak carrier, a bike carrier, and more.
- Cargo items: Keep your Mazda CX-9 clean with a cargo liner, secure your equipment and loose objects with a cargo net, or store things in a collapsible cargo carrier.